- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Latest Tips & Articles
How Pressure Washing Can Help To Sell Your Property
When you decide that you're ready to put your Louisville home back on the market, take some time beforehand to get it market-ready with professional pressure washing. This work is affordable, and it […]
The Benefits Of Routine Roof Cleaning
Roof cleaning is not only a great way to invest time and money into the quality of your home, but it also maintains your Louisville home's structure. Powell's Pressure Washing is prepared to protect […]